Kaika in Cosplayland (2010 recap)

Click on the picture to see the details and read the dates XD!

Because 2010 was such a wonderful Cosplay year for me, I decided to compile a list of the cosplay related stuffs I did this year. I know it's not the usual 'Costume portfolio' thing that other people do because I added 34394396482 other nonsense stuffs.

But that's really because each event/shoot meant something to me even if I was just a helper/spectator. It meant a day of my life spent with that specific group of people and getting to know each other.

You would notice I didn't have much costumes but more of event coverage, shoot helper and competitions. Yeah, I prefer to have fun enjoying cosplays than rush costumes hahah . Am lazy, yes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment