Wcs 2010: preliminary rounds briefing




And so SCC held their first preliminary competition debrief today... Or rather yesterday morning. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show any pics of the stage or not so I'm not sharing it here. Anyway, there's quite a lot of teams this year ToT. And we all took a ballot to decide our team sequence.

The rest of the day was spent tirelessly fine tuning our skit and doing our props. I'm dead tired  X_x Anyone wanna take a guess at our team's cosplay series? ? Yes, another boring costume. I wish I'm the sort who goes for elaborate costume but alas bes ish not T_T.


So wish me/us luck!


More information about the event; the World Cosplay Summit Selection Rounds One!

Date: 27 March 2010

Venue: West Coast Plaza
Time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm


 

No comments:

Post a Comment