Fake Lash Sale!

To me, make up is an essential part of cosplay. Sometimes, even the most important thing (after wigs/hair) if you’re talking about plain clothes cosplays.

And one of the most essential thing to cosplayers that are trying to look like 100% perfect and fabulous fictionous character. Would be FAKE LASHES!!!!  Yes you heard me right! FAKE lashes!

Anyway, I think I talked too much again. I just wanna give the Singaporean cosplayers a heads up. A shop in Far East Plaza is selling fake lashes dirt cheap. Like $10 for 10 sets.

 

Let me re-iterate.

.

.

.

 

 TEN SETS for TEN BUCKS!!!!

.

.

.

ONE dollar EACH \(OAO)/ !!!

The store carries a wide variety of taiwan/china imported beauty products that well…might look familiar to regular blog spree-ers. If you get what I mean.  But, if you don’t have the patience to wait for your goods to arrive or just enjoy instant retail therapy then the store’s for you.

 

I am by no means, affiliated with the store or anything. I just wanna share a good deal with everyone =). The pictures above are the set I bought. I deliberately choose the more exaggerated ones for Cosplay purposes =)

Google Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment